U.S. business visa allows foreign citizens to enter the U.S. temporarily in order to attend conferences, workshops, trade fairs, or visit counterparts' factories, or negotiate and sign contracts.
The necessary documents include:
- Current Passport valid for travel to the United States with validity dates at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States
- All Old passports (if any)
- An invitation letter from the US counterpart/ company/institution with which you are going to conduct business. ( Invitation letter should be on the letterhead of the company or institution. It should indicate the importance of your visit in person, the benefits of the US company by your visit, the details of your meetings and why it can not be done remotely)
- A letter from your employer in VietNam indicating the purpose and length of the trip as well as their intent to pay for the costs of the trip.
- Contracts signed between the local and foreign companies.
- 2 photos (2 inches by 2 inches)
- Household book
- ID card
- Property documents: houses, lands, factories..
- Financial documents: saving books, banking accounts...
- Marriage certificate (if any)
- Birth certificate
We will help you:
- Provide free initial case evaluation
- Come up with the best way to highlight the strengths of documents
- Prepare and submit documents to the US Consulate
- Make an interview appointment
- Tentatively interview applicants
Call us immediately for a free consultation at 0909 32 77 18 - 0909 466 880 or 08 6291 4079
USAVisa Consulting LTD, Co.
Floor 1, 35 Mac Dinh Chi StreetDakao Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam